Material: Aluminum, rubber
Length: 213 mm (8.4 inches)
Reticle: Mil Dot
Objective Lens: 40 mm
Weight: 624 g (22 ounces)
- Aluminum body has a durable rubber finish
- Clear image quality thanks to the multi-coated lens
- Compatible with both picatinny and weaver rails
- Illuminated reticle has five different brightness settings
- Flip-up lens covers protect the lenses from damage
- Expensive price
- Scope is heavy and bulky
Comments: This NcSTAR VISM GEN3 SRT Mil Dot scope has a variable 3x-9x magnification with a 40 mm objective lens that gives you a crystal clear view of your target. Swap it easily among your rifles with its quick release mount and weaver/picatinny compatibility. Its Mil Dot reticle crosshairs can be illuminated with five different brightness levels through its electric control panel.
Have you used this product?
Rate it now.