Exchanges and Returns
Replica Airguns wants you to be beyond excited with your new purchase. If you are dissatisfied with an item, we’re here to help.
Exchange and Return Policy:
If you’d like to return or exchange an item within 30 days of the delivery date, please contact customer service to obtain a return authorization number/form and receive further instructions:
Returned items need to be in new condition, inside of original packaging. If an item is damaged, we will be unable to issue a return or exchange. No exchanges or refunds can be given for items with opened clam packaging. Ammo, CO2, green gas, lubricants, and used batteries are not returnable.
Please note that customers are responsible for any shipping costs that occur in the exchange or refund process. No shipping costs from the original order will be refunded.
All returns require a RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization number) before being returned to us. Unauthorized returns (Without RMA#) will be discarded if unclaimed within 30 days.
Please email us: email@example.com or call us at 1.888.314.0391 for assistance.
- Returns: Items must be unused, unworn, unopened, and in original packaging to be returned; a 15% restocking fee may apply to cover labour cost, product inspection, packaging, and handling. No restocking fee will be charged for returns resulting from errors by Replica Airguns. Shipping fees paid to third party carriers are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for any shipping costs.
- Manufacturer Defect: If you received an item with manufacturer defects, you need to inform us within 7 days of receipt of your order. If this is the case, Replica Airguns will cover shipping cost as well as repair or replacement of the items purchased
- Damaged Upon Arrival: If your package arrived damaged, please inspect and keep all contents and contact our support team immediately. We will assist you in completing a damage claim with the carrier.
- Return to Sender: If an order is being returned to Replica Airguns due to a wrong or incomplete address entered by the customer, the customer will be charged shipping fees two ways if the customer wants a refund. In the case the customer wants the order to be reshipped, customer service will provide the reshipping fee. In the case the customer refused or unclaimed the package upon delivery, the customer will be charged shipping fee and a 10% restocking fee. Before shipping orders, we may attempt to contact you if we believe that the address you provided may be incomplete or invalid; however, it is your responsibility to provide an accurate address to avoid any complications.
Received a wrong or defective item - No restocking fee (Conditions apply)
Changed mind, items in brand new condition within warranty period - 15% restocking fee
Items returned without the original content, missing packaging, parts or accessories - Up to 50% restocking fee
Return to Sender - 10% restocking fee
- All products sold on Replicaairguns.ca come with a 30-Day warranty from the date it is delivered by the carrier unless otherwise specified. Replica Airguns strongly encourages all customers to test/use their products within 7 days of receipt to ensure that there are no manufacturer defects out of the box.
- DOOB (Defective out of the box) - Items received which are defective out of the box must be claimed within 7 days upon delivery by carrier. In this case, Replica Airguns will cover shipping cost as well as repair or replacement of the items purchased. Please note a RA (Return Authorization) is still required for this procedure. Customers will need to document it by providing a photo or video of the defective item to customer service who will then approve the return.
- We will gladly issue one replacement item for any defective or malfunctioning item. We are unable to issue refunds for warranty items. A maximum of one replacement item will be issued. If you are experiencing issues after 30 days, please contact the manufacturer.
- Items under $50.00 are not covered under warranty.
The following will void your warranty and ability to return an item:
- Attempting to disassemble, upgrade, repair, or alter the product in any way. This includes the removal of the orange tip, any warning/safety labels or markings.
- Use of low grade BBs. Do not use 0.12g BBs in any airsoft guns other than low end, entry level plastic guns (aka LPEGS). Using low grade BBs or BBs lighter than 0.20g BBs in any metal gearbox or competition level gun will cause damage to the gun and void all warranties and possibility of return. Replica Airguns does not cover internal warranties on guns damaged by the use of 0.12g BB.
- Due to the nature and use of airsoft products external damage and/or wear and tear is not covered under warranty of any product.
- Batteries that are not charged using a smart charger are not covered under warranty. A smart charger is required to safely charge all batteries.
- Use of LiPO/LiFE/Li-Ion or any other high voltage/current batteries in guns not specifically advertised by the manufacturer as "LiPO, LiFE, or LiION-Ready"
Email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.888.314.0391.
Our hours are Monday – Friday, 8am to 4pm PST.