Exchanges and Returns
Replica Airguns wants you to be beyond excited about your new purchase. If you are dissatisfied with an item, we’re here to help.
Exchange and Return Policy:
If you’d like to return or exchange an item within 30 days of the delivery date, please contact customer service to obtain a return authorization number/form and receive further instructions:
Please note that customers are responsible for any shipping costs that occur in the exchange or refund process.
Original shipping cost will not be refunded, if you were granted free shipping on your initial order, the actual shipping fee will be deducted from the refund .
All returns require an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization number) before being returned to us. Unauthorized returns (Without RMA#) will be discarded if unclaimed within 30 days.
Please email us: at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1.888.314.0391 for assistance.
- Returns: Items must be unused, unworn, unopened, and in original packaging to be returned; a 15% restocking fee may apply to cover labor cost, product inspection, packaging, and handling. No restocking fee will be charged for returns resulting from errors by Replica Airguns. Shipping fees paid to third-party carriers are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for any shipping costs.
No refund will be issued to orders older than 7 days based on the delivery date. If you have any issues with the item purchased and your order is less than 30 days, we can consider an exchange only.
- Manufacturer Defect: If you received an item with manufacturer defects, you need to inform us within 7 days of receipt of your order. If this is the case, Replica Airguns will cover shipping costs as well as repair or replacement of the items purchased
- Damaged Upon Arrival: If your package arrived damaged, please inspect and keep all contents and contact our support team immediately. We will assist you in completing a damage claim with the carrier.
- Return to Sender: If an order is being returned to Replica Airguns due to a wrong or incomplete address entered by the customer, the customer will be charged shipping fees two ways if the customer wants a refund. In the case the customer wants the order to be reshipped, customer service will provide the reshipping fee. In the case the customer refused or unclaimed the package upon delivery, the customer will be charged the actual shipping fee and a 10% restocking fee. Before shipping orders, we may attempt to contact you if we believe that the address you provided may be incomplete or invalid; however, it is your responsibility to provide an accurate address to avoid any complications.
Received a wrong or defective item - No restocking fee (Conditions apply)
Changed mind, items in brand new condition within the warranty period (30 days based on the delivery date) - 15% restocking fee
Items returned without the original content, missing packaging, parts, or accessories - Up to 50% restocking fee
Return to Sender - 10% restocking fee plus the actual shipping fee
- All products sold on Replicaairguns.ca come with a 30-Day warranty from the date it is delivered by the carrier unless otherwise specified. Replica Airguns strongly encourages all customers to test/use their products within 7 days of receipt to ensure that there are no manufacturer defects out of the box.
- DOOB (Defective out of the box) - Items received which are defective out of the box must be claimed within 7 days upon delivery by the carrier. In this case, Replica Airguns will cover shipping costs as well as repair or replacement of the items purchased. Please note a RA (Return Authorization) is still required for this procedure. Customers will need to document it by providing a photo or video of the defective item to customer service who will then approve the return.
- We will gladly issue one replacement item for any defective or malfunctioning item. We are unable to issue refunds for warranty items. A maximum of one replacement item will be issued. If you are experiencing issues after 30 days, please contact the manufacturer.
- Items under $50.00 are not covered under warranty.
The following will void your warranty and ability to return an item:
- Attempting to disassemble, upgrade, repair, or alter the product in any way. This includes the removal of the orange tip, and any warning/safety labels or markings.
- Use of low-grade BBs. Do not use 0.12g BBs in any airsoft guns other than low-end, entry-level plastic guns (aka LPEGS). Using low-grade BBs or BBs lighter than 0.20g BBs in any metal gearbox or the competition-level gun will cause damage to the gun and void all warranties and possibility of return. Replica Airguns does not cover internal warranties on guns damaged by the use of 0.12g BB.
- Due to the nature and use of airsoft products external damage and/or wear and tear are not covered under the warranty of any product.
- Batteries that are not charged using a smart charger are not covered under warranty. A smart charger is required to safely charge all batteries.
- Use of LiPO/LiFE/Li-Ion or any other high voltage/current batteries in guns not specifically advertised by the manufacturer as "LiPO, LiFE, or LiIon-Ready"