Replica Air Guns

Bodyguard Dog Spray Large Flip Top

Total: $34.99

Protect yourself from canine attacks with this extra-large 50g Bodyguard Flip Top Pepper Spray. The canister has a protective cover and an easy-access actuator button. The formula contains 0.50% Capsaicin and 0.36% related major capsaicinoids for a total strength of 0.86%, the highest concentration allowed in Canada.

Product Specifications:

• Size: 50g
• Style: Flip Top
• Height: 4 1/2”
• Spray: 25 bursts
• Spray Distance: 10 feet
• Spray Pattern: Stream

Have you used this product?
Rate it now.

How are we doing? Give us feedback about this page.