The Shipping Container Project is moving along nicely, this past week I finished up my office area framing, I also got the door and window cutout and installed! Next up on my list is cleaning up and painting the window bars so I can make the unit a bit more secure. I suppose I will have to do the same with the metal door since it is in dire need of a facelift. Once the doors and windows are all taken care of I will be moving on to the electrical and wiring. My goal is to get all of this done by end of week... The sooner I get this Shipping Container Project donethe sooner I can get back to making even better and more consistent airgun videos in my new home.